Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grandpa’s Coca-Cola Ribs
- 4 lbs Pork Ribs
- 3 cups Coca-Cola or Dr. Pepper
- 3 cups Ketchup
- 1 cup Packed Dark Brown Sugar
- 6 tablespoons Chili Powder
- 4 tablespoons Ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dry mustard
- 1 tablespoons Ground cinnamon
- Directions1. Transfer the ribs to a large non-reactive glass or ceramic dish pour 2 cups of Coca-Cola or Dr. Pepper over them. Reserve the third cup of the soda for a sauce to be made later. Let the ribs marinate, tightly covered with plastic wrap and refrigerated, overnight.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?