Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grandmother's Mustard Pickles
- 2 pounds small pickling cucumbers, cut into slices or chunks
- 8 cups pearl onions, peeled
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 4 red bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup coarse salt
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons dry mustard powder
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground dried turmeric
- 8 cups apple cider vinegar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/40 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.6g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|