Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grandma's Sweet Hubbard Squash Custard Pie
- 2 1/2 pounds hubbard squash - cut into chunks and seeds removed
- 1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons apple pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.4g|
|Saturated Fat 7.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|