Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grandma's Polish Perogies
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 baking potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons processed cheese sauce
- onion salt to taste (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11g|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|