Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grandma’s Pineapple Cucumber Lime Jello Salad
- 1 6oz package of Jell-O Lime gelatin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups hot water
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 1/2 cups peeled, diced cucumbers
- 3 Tbsp horseradish (or more if you want it spicier)
- 1/2 teaspoon grated onion
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- 1 1/2 cup of diced or crushed drained canned pineapple (you cannot use fresh pineapple with gelatins. The bromelaine enzyme in fresh pineapple will keep the gelatin from bonding.)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?