Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grandma's Onion Rings (Southern Style)
- 1 quart oil for frying, or as needed
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper, divided
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 3 large sweet onions, peeled and sliced into thick rings
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|