Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grandma's Leftover Turkey Pot Pie
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chilled solid vegetable shortening
- 6 tablespoons ice water, or as needed
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of potato soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 (10.75 ounce) can water
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mixed vegetables, drained
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.7g|
|Saturated Fat 8.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|