Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grandma's Iron Skillet Apple Pie
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 5 Granny Smith apples -- peeled, cored, quartered, and thinly sliced
- 3 (9 inch) refrigerated prerolled pie crusts
- 1 cup white sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into small chunks
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33.7g|
|Saturated Fat 17.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 107.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|