Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grandma's Focaccia: Baraise Style
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup reserved potato water
- 2 pounds all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 (0.6 ounce) cake compressed fresh yeast
- 1 (29 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (2 ounce) can anchovy fillets, chopped
- dried oregano to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|