Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grandma's Favorite Chicken
- 8 chicken legs
- 5 large white potatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) package baby carrots
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 yellow squash, quartered lengthwise and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 cups water, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.2g|
|Saturated Fat 7.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|