Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grandma's Chicken 'n Stuffing
- cooking spray
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into thirds
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup butter
- 1 (14 ounce) package dry bread stuffing mix (such as Brownberry® Traditional Sage and Onion Flavor)
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 5 cups milk
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 50.9g|
|Saturated Fat 30.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 65.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|