Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grandma's Chicken and Black Bean Chili
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 (5 ounce) cans chicken, drained
- 2 (1.25 ounce) packages chili seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10g|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48g|
|Dietary Fiber 17.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|