Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grandma's Chicken Chardon
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder, divided
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.6g|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|