Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grandma's Blackberry Pie
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup cold unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
- 7 tablespoons ice water, plus more as needed
- 6 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 apple, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15g|
|Saturated Fat 8.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|