Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grandma's Applesauce Meatballs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups herb seasoned croutons
- 2/3 cup applesauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic, or to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (optional)
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.4g|
|Saturated Fat 11.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|