Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grandma’s Creamed Cornbread
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal, preferably stone-ground
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 (8-ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg, well beaten
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 227kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 9g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (23%)|
|Cholesterol 45mg (15%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|