Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grandma Ruth's Stuffing
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 (20 ounce) loaf French or Italian bread, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 (16 ounce) package herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.8g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|