Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grandma Pondelik's Sweet Potato Pone
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large sweet potatoes, peeled and grated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.7g|
|Saturated Fat 11.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 62.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|