Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grandma Olga's Kolacky
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/4 cup warm water (100 degrees F/40 degrees C)
- 2 (.25 ounce) packages active dry yeast
- 4 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 (10 ounce) jars apricot or other fruit filling (such as Baker® Fine Dessert Filling)
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, for dusting
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/72 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|