Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grandma Kay's Chicken Enchiladas
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers, drained (optional)
- 24 flour tortillas
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups half and half
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.2g|
|Saturated Fat 14.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 61.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|