Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grandma Jensen's Nuts and Bolts
- 2 cups bite-size wheat square cereal (such as Wheat Chex®)
- 2 cups bite-size corn square cereal (such as Corn Chex®)
- 2 cups bite-size rice square cereal (such as Rice Chex®)
- 2 cups toasted oat cereal rings (such as Cheerios®)
- 2 cups cheese-flavored crackers (such as Cheez-It®)
- 2 cups pretzels
- 2 cups mixed nuts
- 1 cup butter
- 2 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16g|
|Saturated Fat 6.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|