Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grandma Esthers MandelbreadMandelbread
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- For the filling
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup finely chopped dried fuit (try raisins, cherries, or papaya)
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- For the topping:
- 1 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until they are thick and lightened in color. Add oil, vanilla, orange juice, and
- sugar and beat until this mixture is well blended. Add the flour one cup at a time, and the salt. Once the dough
- begins to form a ball, turn the dough out onto a lightly floured board and kneed the dough 10 to 15 times. Divide the dough into three 10 inches by 3 inches logs that are each about 1 inch thick. Refrigerate these logs for at least 30 minutes, but no longer than an hour.
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?