Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grand Marnier Steamed Pudding
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- 3/8 cup sugar, plus additional for dusting ramekins
- 5 tablespoons flour
- Finely grated zest of 1 large orange
- 3 eggs, separated, at room temperature
- 1 cup buttermilk (1.5% fat)
- 3 tablespoons Grand Marnier plus fresh squeezed orange juice to equal 1/4 cup liquid
- Whipped heavy cream, lightly sweetened
- Grated orange zest, for garnish
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?