Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grand Marnier Chicken
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1/4 cup brandy-based orange liqueur (such as Grand Marnier®)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 66.4g|
|Saturated Fat 13g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|