Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grand Marnier Brownies
- 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons brandy-based orange liqueur (such as Grand Marnier®)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.7g|
|Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|