Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grace Young's Stir-Fried Ginger Beef with Sugar Snaps and Carrots Recipe
- 12 ounces flank steak, trimmed of excess fat and sinew
- 1 tablespoon peeled, minced fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon peanut or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Shaoxing wine or dry sherry
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons Shaoxing wine or dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons peanut or vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups sugar snap peas (about 7 ounces), strings removed
- 1 cup very thinly sliced carrots (about 2 small)
- 4 medium scallions, halved lengthwise and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup pickled ginger slices (about 1 ounce), coarsely chopped if large
- for serving
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?