Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gourmet Raspberry Chicken
- 2 (10.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberry raspberry juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen raspberries, divided
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon (optional)
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.2g|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 136.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|