Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Goulash in a dash
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 300g stir-fry beef strips or minute steak cut into strips
- 100g chestnut mushrooms , quartered
- 2 tsp paprika
- 500g potatoes , peeled and cut into smallish chunks
- 600ml hot beef stock (a cube is fine)
- 500g jar tomatoes -based cooking sauce
- handful of parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- natural bio yogurt , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?