Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gouda and Spinach Stuffed Pork Chops
- 4 (6 ounce) thick cut pork chops
- 8 slices smoked Gouda cheese
- 1/2 pound fresh spinach, rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 3 tablespoons horseradish mustard
- 1 cup panko crumbs or breadcrumbs
- Creole-style seasoning to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.5g|
|Saturated Fat 12.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|