Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gorgonzola and Leek Crme Brle
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 medium-large leeks (about 12 ounces total), split lengthwise, washed thoroughly, and sliced crosswise
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 5 large egg yolks
- 1 cup heavy (whipping) cream
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 5 ounces Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill or tarragon, or 3/4 teaspoon dried dill or tarragon
- 3 tablespoons minced Italian parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 24 teaspoons or 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, or 9 or 6 teaspoons sugar for topping
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?