Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Butter or nonstick vegetable oil spray, for preparing the muffin pans
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1½ cups water
- 1½ teaspoons coarse sea salt
- ½ cup polenta or coarsely ground yellow cornmeal
- Freshly ground white pepper
- 2 large eggs, separated, at room temperature
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 ounces gorgonzola, crumbled
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 53kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 24mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|