Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gorgonzola, Port, and Walnut Fondue
- 1 cup (4 ounces) walnuts
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons tawny port
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 pound Gorgonzola cheese, trimmed (about 14 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 333kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 27g (41%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (61%)|
|Cholesterol 46mg (15%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|