Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 500ml chicken stock
- 500g minced British rose veal (available from Waitrose, M&S and some Sainsbury's)
- 75g baby leeks , cut into small pieces
- 75g baby carrots , cut into small pieces
- 50g mangetout
- 50g baby courgettes , sliced
- 50g fine green beans , trimmed and cut into 2cm pieces
- 100ml dry white wine
- 1 bay leaf
- 150g fresh ceps or chestnut mushrooms , halved
- 25g butter
- 150g baby spinach
- 250g ricotta
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped chervil
- 225g fresh pasta sheets, cooked
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp crme frache
- 75g parmesan , grated
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?