Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 bay leaves
- 700g undyed smoked haddock fillets, pin-boned
- 110g butter or ghee
- 1 garlic clove , peeled and finely chopped
- 1 medium onion or 1 bunch of spring onions, finely chopped
- a thumb-sized piece of root ginger , peeled and grated
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp mustard seeds
- 2 tomatoes , seeded and chopped
- 170g long grain rice or basmati rice
- 2 lemons , juiced
- 100g natural yogurt
- 2 good handfuls of coriander , leaves only, chopped
- 1 red chilli , seeded and finely chopped
- 4 large eggs , boiled but yolks left soft (about 5 mins) and halved
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?