Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gorditas & salsa
- 500 g fine cornmeal or masa harina
- level teaspoon sea salt
- 1 heaped teaspoon baking powder
- 700 ml hot water
- plain flour, for dusting
- olive oil
- 1 red apple, halved and cored
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, quartered and deseeded
- 2 spring onions, trimmed
- 1 red chilli, deseeded
- 1 small bunch fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 lime
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 200 g Don Francisco Mexican cheese, or feta
- 1 fresh red chilli, very finely sliced, optional
- 1 lime , cut into wedges
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?