Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gooseberry syllabub pavlova
- 4 large, free-range egg whites
- 1 rounded tsp cornflour
- 200g golden caster sugar
- 1 tsp vinegar (preferably fruit, or cider)
- 500g gooseberries , topped, tailed and rinsed
- 100g refined caster sugar , plus 2 tbsp
- 1 tbsp brandy
- juice of lemon
- 3 tbsp elderflower cordial
- 142ml carton double cream
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?