Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 225g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 200g golden caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 150g pot natural yogurt
- 4 tbsp elderflower cordial (we used Bottlegreen)
- 175g butter , melted and cooled
- 330g gooseberries , topped and tailed, or use frozen
- 50g golden caster sugar
- 1 tbsp elderflower cordial
- 200g crme frache
- icing sugar , for dusting
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?