Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gooseberry & hazelnut slices
- butter , for the tin
- 320g sheet chilled shortcrust pastry
- 400g gooseberries
- 3 tbsp elderflower cordial (optional)
- 25g cornflour
- 140g caster sugar
- 200g soft butter
- 200g caster sugar
- 100g ground hazelnuts
- 100g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 large eggs , beaten
- 100g icing sugar , sifted
- 1 tbsp elderflower cordial or water
- 50g toasted hazelnuts , chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?