Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gooey chocolate cake
- 120g dark chocolate , 70% cocoa solids
- 5 eggs , separated
- 200g butter , softened, plus extra for greasing
- 220g caster sugar
- 90g plain flour , sifted, plus extra for dusting
- 284ml pot double cream
- 200g pot half-fat crme frache
- 2 limes or 1 lemon, grated zest only
- 150g dark chocolate
- 142ml pot double cream
- 25g grated chocolate , to serve
- about 100g chocolate shaved into curls, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?