Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gooey Cherry Bars
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained and juice reserved
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/36 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|