Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Good-for-you green curry
- 3cm piece ginger , roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , roughly chopped
- 1 small onion , roughly chopped
- 2-3 green chillies , seeded and roughly chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 4 cardamom pods , split and seeds crushed
- 100ml chicken stock
- 165ml tin half-fat coconut milk
- a large bunch coriander , finely chopped
- a small bunch mint , leaves finely chopped
- 400g large raw peeled prawns
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?