Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Good old rhubarb & custard with the best crumbly shortbread
- 800 g rhubarb, washed and cut into 8cm pieces
- 4 tablespoons caster sugar
- zest and juice of 2 oranges
- 1 thumb-sized piece fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 500 ml organic semi-skimmed milk
- 568 ml single cream
- 5 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 vanilla pod, scored lengthways and seeds scraped out
- 8 free-range egg yolks
- 250 g unsalted butter, at room temperature, plus extra for greasing
- 125 g caster sugar, plus extra for sprinkling
- 250 g plain flour, sifted, plus extra for dusting
- 125 g semolina or cornflour
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?