Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Good old bread & butter pudding with a marmalade glaze & cinnamon & orange butter
- 100 g unsalted butter, softened
- 1 large pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 large pinch ground cinnamon
- zest of 1 orange
- 8 x 1 cm slices good-quality bread
- 9 large free-range eggs
- 140 g caster sugar
- 500 ml semi-skimmed milk
- 565 ml single cream
- 1 vanilla pod, scored lengthways and seeds removed
- 4 tablespoons good-quality fine-cut marmalade
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?