Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Good old French bean salad
- 4 handfuls French beans, stalk ends removed
- 2-3 heaped teaspoons French mustard, to taste
- 2 tablespoons good-quality white wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium shallot, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, optional
- clove garlic, finely grated
- 1 small handful fresh chervil, optional
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?