Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Good fortune soup for the New Year
- 1/2 pound of collard greens, stems removed and chopped
- 1/2 pound of cooked ham, diced
- 2 15 oz. cans of black-eyed peas (can use fresh or frozen as well)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 5 chipotle chiles chopped
- 1 can of Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
- A pinch of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of bacon grease (can use olive oil or vegetable oil if you prefer)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?