Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Good 100% Whole Wheat Bread
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1/4 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.9g|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol < 1mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|