Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Good Ole' Southern Frogmore Stew
- 3 quarts water
- 1 lemon, halved
- 1 medium onion, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- coarse salt to taste
- 1 (3 ounce) package dry crab boil
- 1 1/2 pounds medium red potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 pound smoked sausage, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 ears fresh corn, shucked and broken in half
- 1 1/2 pounds unpeeled, large fresh shrimp
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 63.3g|
|Saturated Fat 28.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|