Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Good Old Bread and Butter Pudding with a Marmalade Glaze and Cinnamon and Orange Butter
- 100g/3 ½ oz unsalted butter, softened
- A large pinch of ground nutmeg
- A large pinch of ground cinnamon
- Zest of 1 large orange
- 8 x 1cm/ ½ inch slices of good-quality bread
- 9 large free-range or organic eggs
- 140g/5oz caster sugar
- 500ml/17 ½ fl oz whole milk
- 565ml/1 pint double cream
- 1 vanilla pod, scored lengthways and seeds removed
- 4 tablespoons good-quality fine-cut orange marmalade
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 749kcal (37%)|
|Total Fat 54g (83%)|
|Saturated Fat 31g (155%)|
|Cholesterol 471mg (157%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 53g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|