Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Good Chocolate Pie
- 2 (9 inch) unbaked pie crusts
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.4g|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|