Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Golden veggie shepherds pie
- 50g butter
- 2 onions , chopped
- 4 carrots , diced
- 1 head of celery , chopped
- 4 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 200g pack chestnut mushrooms , sliced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
- 500g pack dried green lentils (we used Merchant Gourmet Puy lentils)
- 100ml red wine (optional)
- 1.7l vegetable stock
- 3 tbsp tomato pure
- 2kg floury potatoes , such as King Edwards
- 85g butter
- 100ml milk
- 50g cheddar , grated
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?